Superintendent's Letter to the District for the start of the 2021/2022, click here
The Board approved the the Superintendent's Goals for December 2021 through December 2022, effective December 8, 2021 as follows;
- Roadmap/evaluate future expansion of Conneaut Cyber Program-including blended students
- Collaboration with other Crawford County districts for program development of students without career pathways.
- Guide us through COVID/health and safety challenges
- Participate in August Town Hall and Community Event (dinner)
- 85% of graduated students have career pathways
Superintendent's 2020/2021 Evaluation-
The Board conducted it's annual evaluation of the Superintendent in September, 2021. Mr. Sperry met all of the Objective Performance Standards (goals) as well as rated very high in all leadership standards for the 20-21 school year.