Board of Education
The Conneaut Board of School Directors is comprised of nine members elected by region. Residents of the Conneaut School District elect board members to serve four year terms with elections held in November and terms are staggered. The school board governs the Conneaut School District.
School Board Agenda Manager is available to the public to view 24 hours before the scheduled meeting date/time. Click on the link below;
- AgendaManager System Click this link for Board and Committee Meeting Agendas.
Each meetings agenda will be available on Agenda Manager (see link above) 24 hours before the scheduled meeting date/time, as per the Amended Sunshine Law.
A copy of the scheduled meetings agenda is also posted in a shadow box on the outside of the entrances to the Central/Administration Building and the building where the meeting will be conducted by end of business day the day prior or at a minimum 24 hours before the meeting is to start for anyone wishing to stop by and preview the agenda.
School Board Re-Organization
By law, all school boards organize during the first week of December each year. At this meeting, a board president and vice president are elected to serve one-year terms of office.
- Mrs. Dorothy Luckock Board President and PSBA Liaison
- Mr. Jamie Hornstein Board Vice President
- Mr. John Burnham
- Mrs. Kathleen Duncan-Klink
- Mr. GW Hall
- Mr. Eric McGuirk
- Mr. Tim McQuiston
- Mr. Adam Horne
- Mr. Ryan Klink
- Board of Education Meeting Minutes 2022
- Board of Education Meeting Minutes 2021
- Board of Education Meeting Minutes 2020
- Board of Education Meeting Minutes 2019
- Board of Education Meeting Minutes 2018
- Board of Education Meeting Minutes 2017
- Board of Education Meeting Minutes 2016
- Board of Education Meeting Minutes 2015